As promised, here are some pics of the new house and some baseball pictures. (Kaitlyn is not included because she hasn't had any practices yet!)



I think the dirt yard is especially charming!
"The struggles make me stronger, and the changes make me wise. Happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time. No, life ain't always beautiful. But I know I'll be fine. Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." ---Gary Allan
3 comments:
Look at those great looking ball players!! Batter up!! I love the house and I know it will be yours soon enough. I have a good feeling about you selling your house soon. It will happen in God's time like you said but I know that waiting can be hard.
Love the pics. Good luck to the baseballer players! The house looks great and the lawn looks very "easy maintenance!"
SOOOO pretty! I can't wait for you to move in so we can see pics of the inside! Love the baseball pictures.
Post a Comment