Wow, I can't believe that it's been almost a month since I last posted. Frankly, there's still nothing super exciting to write about, but I can at least catch you up on the latest. I traveled to College Station a few weeks ago for a conference, and Jeremy and I will be going to Austin in mid-March for one of his conferences. I plan to lock myself in the hotel and write on my dissertation a lot of the time, but I'll definitely make time to see Stephanie, too. Jeremy's also going to Boston in March. Bottom line...we're not taking any restful "vacations" but sometimes it's just nice to get away from the daily grind!
The kids are keeping us insanely busy. Jeremy will be coaching Avery's machine-pitch team (the Astros), and the first practice is tomorrow. Caleb was not old enough to play machine-pitch, so he's on a t-ball team (the Cubs). His first practice will be tomorrow, too! Finally, Kaitlyn will be playing in an entirely different league called the Challenger League. It's for physically and/or mentally disabled children with varying degrees of disabilities. She's very excited about wearing a uniform! Her sign-ups are tomorrow. Whew...I'm tired just writing about this!
Last, but not least...our new house is essentially completed. Unfortunately, our current house has not yet sold. I keep telling myself if it's meant to be, the house will sell. (AND it will be in God's perfect timing, not my own!!!)
Come back soon....I'll try to post some pictures of the house and the kids in all their baseball glory.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It doesn't matter the purpose of the trip...it's just nice to be together! Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment