As some of you know, Jeremy and I are in the process of building a new house. It's been almost a month since they started, so we thought we'd share some before and after photos.
November 30, 2007
December 25, 2007
As you can see, construction is proceeding very quickly! Normally, we would be ecstatic at how fast everything is going...HOWEVER, the purchase of our new home will be contingent upon the sale of our current home! Yikes...we're hoping to have more luck with selling ours now that the holidays are over! (Apparently, the housing market is not as bad in Lubbock as it is in other places...I guess we'll soon find out!)
2 comments:
How fun! If I could form a hobby out of building houses, I would. It's amazing how fast the first part of building a house goes. Your house looks so pretty and I can't wait to see it progress. Good luck selling your current one!
Wow! Nice house! Did I even know you were doing that? Can't wait to see some more progress. And hope our house sells soon!
Post a Comment