This was the first time I'd seen Steph in almost a year. Despite the circumstances, we had a blast! I slept in Sydney's room on Friday night and then stayed with Major and Stephanie in the hospital on Saturday night. I think we managed to get a few hours of sleep with the nurses coming in and out all night long. Luckily, I can still manage to make Steph laugh. We have an ongoing joke about the food I eat when I visit her...if I get any food at all! That's a story for another time though! And she's also in trouble for writing about my fabulous monkey impression. I reserve such hidden talents for special little boys named Major!
Let me close by saying that Stephanie's description of how Major scoots on his booty does not do it justice. When I saw him scoot on Friday night, I couldn't stop laughing! He crosses his little legs in front of him and just scoots as fast as you can imagine without using his hands as support. He's really fast...hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment