Monday, October 15, 2007

8 Random Things

Okay, my cousin Sara tagged me to write 8 random things about myself. So here goes...

(1) I like to eat a pickle after eating a brownie. It cuts the through the sweetness!

(2) My idea of perfect Sunday afternoon is spending hours walking through open houses and unfinished houses under construction. I've loved doing that since I was a little girl!

(3) Sleeping is my weakness. I could easily sleep 15 hours a day if I had no responsibilities! (And, no, I am not and will never be a morning person like my sister!)

(4) One of my dreams has always been to become a best-selling author like Nicholas Sparks. I love his books!

(5) I love reality TV shows...whether it's "Little People, Big World" or "John and Kate Plus Eight," you'll often find my TV on TLC. I think I like watching other people struggle through life and emerge victorious in the end!

(6) I hate doing laundry with a passion! Sometimes I go more than a month without washing my clothes, but don't fret...I still manage to have clean underwear in my drawer! LOL

(7) One of these days I want to take voice lessons. I've always liked to sing, but I've never explored my musical talent, or the lack thereof!

Drum roll, please! And the last random thing about myself is...

(8) I have left my Christmas tree up for the past 22 months. Don't worry, it's not as lazy as it sounds! At least I changed the decorations according to the season!

Okay, since I have very few friends who actually blog, I'm tagging my sister to write 8 random things about herself. C'mon, Steph, tell 'em about the real you!

1 comment:

Amy Woods said...

Your just weird....weird I tell ya!