Saturday, September 22, 2007
Golden Paw
On Thursday morning I received a phone call from the secretary at the kids' school. She started the conversation by stating who she was and that Caleb was in the office with her. My initial reaction was, "How can he be sick? He was fine this morning." And then I thought, "What the heck did he do?" The secretary soon allayed my fears and proceeded to tell me that Caleb had received a Golden Paw award. This is a new award system they started this year, in which a child is rewarded for their good behavior outside the classroom. A teacher other than one's own has to offer the award. So...to make a long story short, Caleb received the award for being a "good boy" walking down the hallway. As part of the reward, he got to call mommy and tell her. After I praised him and we said our goodbyes, the secretary got back on the line and told me he kissed the phone as he was telling me goodbye. Aaaah, he knows how to melt my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are proud of Caleb. What a great reward. Love Aunt Beth
AAAWWWWW!!! That is so awesome! What a confidence booster too! Congrats to both of you! You must be proud!!
WOW! I've got goose bumps! What an awesome tribute to his raising! Way to go Caleb!
Aunt Holly & Uncle Larry
Post a Comment