My "baby" boy turned 6 this week. I can't believe it! It seems like we celebrated all week long with different people, but the celebration culminated yesterday with his birthday party. He and some of his classmates had fun playing indoor cosmic minature golf. Here are some pics!
Gettin' ready to light the candles on his Ninja Turtle cake!
Opening presents with his best buddies!

Goofin' off and playin' golf!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb! We were with your Nana and Paw after your party on Saturday. They said you had a great time! You are really growing up fast! - And, looking more and more like your Paw everyday. Uncle Larry says "just don't become as onery as your Paw was when he was little!"
Love, Uncle Larry and Aunt Holly
I thought the same thing!! He does look like you dad a little! Happy Birthday, Caleb!!
Happy Birthaday Caleb!!!
Your present is in the mail. I am sorry Aunt Stephanie is always late! You are such a handsome fella. Kari, you are only getting older. HA HA
Post a Comment