Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School


Today was the first day of school. The kids were so excited! They went into their classrooms with no problems, and neither Trey nor I shed any tears! I think the transition was easy for Caleb because he attended Pre-K at the same school last year. And Kaitlyn has known her teacher since she was 2, so she didn't hesitate to go to her classroom either. She even volunteered to show a new friend where to find their lockers. That's pretty amazing for Kaitlyn to socialize so quickly! Here are some pics of the big day. (Jeremy used a different camera to take pictures of Avery's first day of 2nd grade, so I'll post those when he gets them developed.)





5 comments:

Party of Five said...

Nice pictures. I printed a copy of you and the kids to frame. I'm glad that they had such a great first day of school.

M Holly said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you are blogging so we can keep up with you and see your kids grow.

Amy Woods said...

What an awesome picture of you and your kids! I'm glad there were no tears for you! It always helps when mom and dad can hold it together!

Beth said...

Great Pictures. It brings a smile to my face.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Especially those of the 80's party. I was just telling my family last week that someday I'm going to throw an 80's themed party because I LOVE the 80's!