Well, since word of my marriage seemed to be quite a surprise, I thought I'd share a bit about Jeremy so he's not such a mystery man! He was born and raised here, but we figured that the only time our paths may have crossed was in 7th grade. That was the only year we attended the same school. We attended different high schools but graduated the same year. We don't actually remember each other, but we remember some of the same people. Anyway, he went to Texas Tech and graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He specializes in energy management...don't ask me to provide many more details than that because I have no idea what it all means!Let's see...we've known each other for more than a year. On our first date, we met for lunch. We thought it was a bad sign when that restaurant was bulldozed a week after we ate there! Luckily, the relationship was not destined to meet the same fate...we got married in mid-June in a private ceremony.
What I like most about Jeremy is his dry, sarcastic sense of humor. He seems really quiet when you first meet him, but when he loosens up, watch out! He cracks me up all the time! Apparently, I make him laugh, too...even when I don't intend to! I guess I was having a weird night because while I was sleeping, I was telling him about how I'd forgotten to eat supper, how there was a snake on my pillow, and how I was frustrated with Dora the Explorer! Wow, I must have been having some crazy dreams. At least Jeremy got a few laughs at my expense!

He also has an amazing family. He has two brothers, Jeff and Justin. Jeremy is the middle child. His brother Jeff currently has eleven children. Two are biological, but they've adopted the rest. Next month they will be adopting five more kids. That will bring the grand total in their family to 18. Wow, I don't know how they do it! Justin and his wife are expecting their first child on Caleb's birthday. Here's a picture of all of them being dorks.

He also has an amazing family. He has two brothers, Jeff and Justin. Jeremy is the middle child. His brother Jeff currently has eleven children. Two are biological, but they've adopted the rest. Next month they will be adopting five more kids. That will bring the grand total in their family to 18. Wow, I don't know how they do it! Justin and his wife are expecting their first child on Caleb's birthday. Here's a picture of all of them being dorks.
Nonetheless, I'm sure there are many more things I could share about Jeremy, but I just wanted to give some basics. All in all, he is a very intelligent, talented, and considerate person who is easygoing and fun to be with. He's a hard worker without being a workaholic, AND most importantly, he is patient with me when we play golf...what more could I ask for?
2 comments:
It's nice to meet you, Jeremy. Hopefully we will get to meet in person soon.
Kari's A. Holly and U.Larry
Thanks for sharing about Jeremy!! Its nice to "meet" him! And sounds like you are happy!! Congratulations!! And you know what is so funny about the whole sleep talking thing...Brian drums on me in his sleep. Its that time right before he is in a deep sleep. And if his hands are near my head...watch out!!
Post a Comment