I don't care what anyone says...I like reality TV. I like watching young couples struggle to find their dream homes on shoestring budgets. I like watching people eat rice and rodents on a deserted island off the coast of Nowhere Land. I like watching a beautiful woman trying to find her soul mate among an interesting group of hot, eligible bachelors. (Granted, some of those in said group are oftentimes not truly eligible, nor are they hot. In fact, some are just downright odd creatures...but interesting nonetheless!)
I enjoyed one such show last night starring a cute, giggly girl. We'll call her Sally. On this particular episode, Sally narrows her search to two men. We'll call them Gilberto and Russ. Gilberto is a hunk o' hunk of burning flesh...easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean. Russ is not bad looking and has a dry sense of humor which makes Sally laugh. In two weeks, Sally will put her heart on the line and make what could be a life altering decision. I know we'll all be waiting on pins and needles to find out who will be awarded the symbolic "carnation" in the final "carnation" ceremony!
I digress...back to last night's episode. At the end of the show, I asked my husband a critical question. If I were Sally, which man do you think I'd choose? He ponders thoughtfully as he searches the internet for sports scores. After great consideration, he responds, "Honey, rather than choosing between those men, I think you'd choose to go to bed and sleep for 16 hours instead." And that, folks, is reality...my man knows me better than anyone else!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love this and couldn't agree more!
Post a Comment