Friday, January 15, 2010
N-A-S-T-Y!
Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm NOT a morning person. And by Friday morning, I can guarantee that I have an especially difficult time functioning! So after I crawled out of bed today, I went to the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. Immediately, I noticed something wasn't quite right. The bristles seemed different. Well, you guessed it...I looked down only to discover that I was using someone else's toothbrush--Kaitlyn's, to be exact. People, that's just nasty! Gross with a capital G! Gag-o-rama! I shudder at the memory of it! If that doesn't wake you up, I don't know what will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That must be as gross to you as Uncle Larry using my towel after his shower is to me! I shudder to think I would use someone elses towel to dry off with! Or even mine that was used by him! Yuck!
How funny...you would definitely not like the towel habits in our house!
Post a Comment