Monday, October 19, 2009
Purple Shirt
I was looking through Kaitlyn's graded papers tonight and came across one that made me laugh. On a spelling test, she was supposed to write the following sentence: "The girl likes the purple shirt." Can you already see where this sentence could go horribly wrong? Yep, you guessed it...my daughter left out the "r" in shirt. I've never seen purple shi*t. Have you? (On second thought, I don't think I really want to know the answer to that question!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I laughed out loud. What teacher puts shirt on a spelling test? That one should be elliminated. I've never seen any either. And I've seen a lot of poop in my days. (That's really sad)
Ironically, the same word is on Caleb's list this week. If he makes the same mistake, I'll begin to worry!
Post a Comment