Caleb turned 8 a few weeks ago. He celebrated with a few friends and family at a local restaurant/arcade. I also caved to his temporary obsession with UT by getting him a Longhorn cake. What was I thinking? If his blood remains orange, I'll have to send him to live with Aunt Stephanie!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How funny that he loves UT...given his place of residence. Tell me about his present. Is that an electric scooter? I need details.
"There is a time for everything and a season for every purpose under heaven." ---Ecclesiastes 3:1
"The struggles make me stronger, and the changes make me wise. Happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time. No, life ain't always beautiful. But I know I'll be fine. Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." ---Gary Allan
"You're beautiful, baby, from the outside in. Chase your dreams, but always know the road that'll lead you home again." ---Tim McGraw
"Her heart's as soft as feathers, still she weathers stormy skies. She's a sparrow when she's broken, but she's an eagle when she flies." ---Dolly Parton
2 comments:
How funny that he loves UT...given his place of residence. Tell me about his present. Is that an electric scooter? I need details.
Love the cake
-Taylor Key
Post a Comment