
Okay, so here's a little story you might enjoy! Last night Kaitlyn and I were watching Avery's baseball game. I had turned around briefly when I realized Kaitlyn was trying to get my attention. When I responded to her silent nudges on my leg, I found her sipping on a bottle of blue Gatorade...or so I thought. It seemed like she was motioning for me to take the bottle from her mouth. When I attempted to pull it out, however, I realized the bottle was stuck. Yes, my child got a Gatorade bottle stuck in her mouth, people! (See the picture for an example of said bottle.) After a few tugs, I yanked really hard and the bottle came free. What remained was the tangled mess of orthodontic metal, which had previously occupied the roof of her mouth. Lovely! Needless to say, we were in the waiting room of the orthodontist at 7 a.m. this morning.
2 comments:
Ahhhh, stink! That made me cringe!!
Oh. My. Goodness. I don't know whether to laugh or cry...maybe both. How does that happen? So sorry you had to go through that but it makes for a good story!
Post a Comment