Monday, March 17, 2008

Twice in One Day

Wow, this is the second time I've posted in one day! Before I leave town, I thought I'd post some pics of Caleb's school program. Last week the kindergarteners performed a play about nursery rhymes. Caleb played one of the sons from the "old lady who lived in a shoe" story. He did a great job and looked so darn cute! (I'm partial, you know!) P.S. As of right now, our house is under contract. The inspector is coming tomorrow, and they have 10 days to back out. Keep your fingers crossed!



Caleb saying his lines


Caleb posing with his teacher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He reminds me so much of all those pictures I've seen of your dad! Also, my dad said the other day that Noah reminds him of your dad because Noah collects EVERYTHING! He puts it all in his little lunchbox and carries it around all day. Apparently (something you probably know but I did not) your dad still carries around a paperclip, a rubberband...and something else, I can't remember? Too funny. Those genes are STRONG. Praying for your house situation and that you will get completely done with your dissertation soon!