
This week we watched the kids perform in a play for their after-school program. Once again, Kaitlyn had a big job to do. She placed ornaments on the tree as other children talked about the significance of the ornament. At one point, PaPa and I thought she was about to get into a fight with another little boy, but she managed to restrain herself. I was certain someone was going to fall off the stage! Caleb played a shepherd and did a fabulous job saying his lines! We had practiced his lines all month, and I had tried to convince him to say them with enthusiasm. However, he informed me the night of the program that he would NOT be saying his lines like I taught him! Oh well, he did great anyway!


1 comment:
I'm laughing about Kaitlyn almost getting into a "fight." Sounds like she's got some McRae in her! Love all the posts and congratulations on your new job. I'll pray for you! Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment