Monday, December 3, 2007
Amazing Memory
Think back to the last time you stayed in a hotel. For me, it was a month or so ago when we stayed in Dumas for Papa's funeral. Can you remember what your room number was? If you're like me, you have no clue! Kaitlyn, on the other hand, is a bit more observant. As some of you know, she stayed with me in the hotel in Dumas. Today, when we were driving home from school, she asked me if I remembered the time when we stayed in room 236 at Great Papa's funeral. And her impressive memory skills continued to amaze me when she said that Nana and Pa stayed in room 234. "Do you remember that?" she asked. I lied and said I did. Well, it wasn't a total lie because I do remember staying in the hotel, but the room number....well, not so much! I share this story because I am reminded on occasion of the special abilities my sweet, precious daughter has. She never ceases to amaze me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! You're such a liar these days! Just playing!! That is amazing that she remembers that. She is a doll!
Amy
That's very impressive. I remember one summer when I was a kid I decided to memorize a phone number for an info-mercial (not sure of what it was). I wanted to see how long I could remember it. I think I remembered it for about 9 months, but that took effort. Now I can't remember what I did yesterday. Way to go Kaitlyn!
Kaitlyn, you are amazing. I sometimes have to think for a while before I remember how old I am!
Post a Comment