Sunday, March 27, 2011

Catching Up with the Kids

Wow, I haven't blogged since November. Let's catch up with some recent pics of the kids! As you can see, Caleb's current interests include karate and running. He just recently earned his purple belt. When I went to observe a few weeks ago, I was horrified when he got kicked in the face while sparring. For this reason, I try NOT to watch him anymore! He also ran in his first competitive race before Spring Break. I was so proud of him for exceeding the goal he set for himself!



On another note, the kids participated in Western Day at school a few weeks ago. Both submitted projects for the event. Caleb won first place for his horseshoe project, and Kaitlyn earned a participation ribbon for her drawing of a cowboy.


With summer right around the corner, Kaitlyn and Caleb enjoyed Spring Break just hangin' out and enjoying a week free from tests and homework. They spent most of the week at the ranch and then spent a few days with me in town. We went to the movies, played at the park, and just relaxed around the house. That's my kind of vacation- a "stay"-cation!



No comments: