Kaitlyn participated in Special Olymp*cs bowling this fall. She placed second in her division and was brave enough to say the Pledge of Allegiance at the ceremony....in front of a very large crowd! I was nervous that she would freeze up, but she did so good. I was very proud of her!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Karate-Kicking Deer at the Bowling Alley
Based on the title of this post, there's no telling what you're envisioning...I guess I'm just trying to make this post sound more exciting than it really is! The truth is that I finally transferred some pics from my phone to my computer and decided it was time to post a few snapshots of our most recent shenanigans. Caleb has been involved in karate this year. He claims it's his favorite sport yet....besides hunting, of course. Check out this year's deer.
Kaitlyn participated in Special Olymp*cs bowling this fall. She placed second in her division and was brave enough to say the Pledge of Allegiance at the ceremony....in front of a very large crowd! I was nervous that she would freeze up, but she did so good. I was very proud of her!



Kaitlyn participated in Special Olymp*cs bowling this fall. She placed second in her division and was brave enough to say the Pledge of Allegiance at the ceremony....in front of a very large crowd! I was nervous that she would freeze up, but she did so good. I was very proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment