Here are some Halloween pics for your viewing pleasure. Caleb was some kind of ninja, Kaitlyn was a leopard, and Avery was a witch. Jeremy joined the fun by wearing a giant wig, and I attempted to go for the 80's look!
"There is a time for everything and a season for every purpose under heaven." ---Ecclesiastes 3:1
"The struggles make me stronger, and the changes make me wise. Happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time. No, life ain't always beautiful. But I know I'll be fine. Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." ---Gary Allan
"You're beautiful, baby, from the outside in. Chase your dreams, but always know the road that'll lead you home again." ---Tim McGraw
"Her heart's as soft as feathers, still she weathers stormy skies. She's a sparrow when she's broken, but she's an eagle when she flies." ---Dolly Parton
No comments:
Post a Comment