Count me as tardy...I failed to post the "First Day of School" pics on the actual first day of school! What a terrible blogger. Well, the first day of school went without incident! I had done everything I could possibly do to prepare Kaitlyn for a new school, and it worked! She entered that classroom without hesitation and could've cared less when I kissed her goodbye. It made me sad that I couldn't escort Caleb to school on his first day, but his daddy took care of him. Caleb has been a trooper considering his best friends are not in the same class this year. And then there's Avery. She came home telling stories of a boy who seems to be kinda "sweet" on her. Oh Lord, help Jeremy through these troubling times!


2 comments:
Great looking kids! Glad day one went well with all of them. Unlike Noah who met the principal the first day! I think they are friends now!
Friends in a good way OR friends b/c they see each other on a regular basis? LOL
Post a Comment