Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Attention All Elderly Women!

Picture this...last night Jeremy and I went clothes shopping for him. While he was checking out, I was looking in the junior girls section, specifically at a rack with tiny, microscopic shorts on it. Ladies and gentlemen, you know the kind I'm talking about...the kind where the bottom of a girl's bodonkadonk cheeks hang out because they're so stinkin' short! The shorts themselves were NOT what my caught my eye though. It was the sign above the shorts, which read, "Senior Citizens Take 15% Off!" All I could do was shake my head and hope that no one's grandma actually bought and wore those shorts. That is an image I just can't handle!

3 comments:

Amy Woods said...

This made me laugh out loud!!!!

M Holly said...

Me too! And, you won't catch me wearing those things. The only thing that's going to hand out the bottom of this grandma's shorts are her knees! You're right, Kari - the image is just too much to handle.

Party of Five said...

So did you buy yourself some new shorts?