Caleb is turning 7 tomorrow! As I write this, he is sleeping peacefully with his beloved "Froggy" snuggled close to his chest and his thumb laying ever so softly on his lower lip. (Yes, he still sucks his thumb at times. And yes, we will soon be funding college for the orthodontist's children!) Despite some of these visual reminders that he is still my baby boy, Caleb is slowly becoming my little man. Words cannot express how honored I am to call him my son. I love you, Bubby!
.jpg)
9 months old

My wild toddler!
4 years old
For his birthday, we will not be having a huge party this year. We've had more of a week-long celebration at my house. He got to open one present every night for the past 4 days, and then Pa and Nana surprised him with a new bike tonight. Tomorrow night he will have a camp-out with a few friends at the ranch.
My little man with his new bicycle
Red Raider? Longhorn? This boy is confused!
Kaitlyn enjoys her cupcake!
1 comment:
I sucked my thumb until I was in second (or maybe even third) grade and I've never had to go to the orthodontist...so there is hope your money can be used elsewhere :) Love all the pics!
Post a Comment