
On Sunday Jeremy and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary! Yes, ladies and gentleman, I managed to keep him around for 365 days without running him off. Well, being the fabulous man that he is, Jeremy surprised me on Friday with a weekend trip to Vegas. He's been several times, but this was my first time. It was a really quick trip, but fun nonetheless. I don't think Jeremy got more than a few hours sleep the whole weekend. I, however, managed to still get in my much needed beauty rest! Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE to sleep. I NEED my sleep! (Sorry for the horrible pics, but I had to use a disposable camera.)

In front of our hotel
Cashing in all the money he won...all $0.02 of it!
So, here's the sappy part of the post. Yes, people, I do show real emotion on occasion! Over the past few years, Jeremy has truly become my best friend. He is without a doubt one of the most patient, gentle, loving, and intelligent men I know. He treats me with nothing but kindness and respect. (It doesn't hurt that he does the dirty dishes, washes his own laundry, and takes me to my favorite restaurant at least once a week! Can it get much better than that? I think not!)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a fun trip!
Can't believe it's been a year! Great get-away. Does this mean you'll be whisked away every year?
A. Holly
Jeremy, my hat is off to you!!! Kari, you deserve all the happiness in the world. We love you both very much Congratulations on one year of marriage!
Post a Comment