Monday, May 26, 2008

T-Ball Season Continues!


No, I haven't blogged in a long time! And yes, I have a ton of pictures to post! I'll start off by saying that baseball season is still in full swing, but there's an end in sight. Caleb's last game of the regular season is tomorrow night. Here are some pics of him in action. He usually plays pitcher, shortstop, or first base. Come back soon to see some pictures of Kaitlyn in action, too!

Throwing from the pitcher's mound to first base
It's a swing and a hit! Running home (He was safe!)

1 comment:

Party of Five said...

Run Caleb RUN!!!! I think you are faster than your ol' mom. You look so handsome in your uniform. Even though it is fun to watch our kids participate in extracurricular activities, it is also nice to have your evenings and weekends free for awhile! Love you all!