Friday, April 11, 2008

Blind as a Bat!

Just an update...if you read Steph's blog, you'll know the MonSter (MS) has struck me again! I started my new job last Monday, and I sensed something was going on with my eyes on Thursday. What luck! I'm in remission for more than a year, and as soon as I start a new job, WAMMO! By last Saturday, I had double vision. I was none too happy either. Anyway, I started IV treatment last night and will continue daily infusions until Monday night. I'm so thankful that my home health care nurse can come in the evenings after work! On a positive note, Jeremy and I now work in the same building so he's been driving me to and from work. It's been hilarious in the morning because the whole family piles in the car...we drop off Avery at school, drop Kaitlyn and Caleb at their school, and then head to work. Nothing like good ol' family time! Jeremy's been the most supportive and fabulous husband...I couldn't ask for more!

To top off the excitement, the movers are coming tomorrow morning at 8 a.m., and we have 3 baseball games between 10:30 and noon! Since my body has obviously retaliated about all this stress and nonsense going on, I just had to tell the kiddos I couldn't make it to their games tomorrow. Hopefully, they will understand! Mom's not always superwoman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you're a super woman! We're praying here for your sight to improve.