Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Little Scare

Jeremy and I spent Friday evening in the ER! When he got home from work on Friday, he was feeling faint, clammy, and just plain cruddy. His blood pressure and heartrate were through the roof. (He takes medication to control his blood pressure, so we have a monitor at home.) When we got to the hospital, they immediately started checking for signs of a heart attack. Luckily, everything turned out okay. We spent about 4 hours in the ER, and his blood pressure and heart rate were back to normal when we left. Thank goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's no fun! Hope everything is OK now. Let him know we'll say a prayer for him.

M Holly said...

I don't think any trip to the ER is a "little" scare. I would have been freaking out. I'm so glad though that everything turned out o.k. Larry and I will be praying that he has no more episodes like that!

Aunt Holly

Amy Woods said...

Man, that stinks! Hope all is well now!